andreas crop

It is important to be reminded that only in 20% of the cases in which implants are applied a simple insertion is required. The other 80% of the cases involve surgical procedures of great complexity and this is the main reason why the experience of our specialist of over 10 years in the domain represents a decisive factor.

Our clinic uses several types of implants that cover the variety of clinical situations, thus offering solutions for each case.


Indications for dental implants

• Stabilization of a moving tooth through transfixation
• Support for a mobile or movable overdenture, with a clear improvement of the maintenance and stability of the overdenture
• Replacement of a missing tooth without sacrificing the hard dental tissues of the other teeth
• Solving certain clinical situations through dental bridges, situations that would otherwise require partially or totally movable prosthesis.
• Support in a mixed bridge.

Case studies

Contact us for details